An Elegant Chicago Wedding Venue on Michigan Avenue
Ideally situated in the heart of downtown amid iconic historic buildings and captivating modern designs, Warwick Allerton Hotel Chicago offers elegant event spaces and premium services to host a dream wedding in the Windy City.
Celebrating its 90th anniversary this year, this stunning Chicago hotel with wedding space features two thoughtfully restored facilities, perfect for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and receptions, including:
- Tip Top Tap Ballroom – an elegant 3,424 square-foot space located on the twenty-third floor, offering a variety of flexible seating arrangements, a contemporary mid-room chandelier and large, picturesque windows with panoramic views of the city; accommodates up to 200 seated guests or 325 guests in a reception-style arrangement
- Buckingham Ballroom – a beautiful two-story ballroom boasting 2,200 square feet of space; located on the third floor, offering versatile seating arrangements, sophisticated architecture and design elements, and expansive windows; accommodates up to 120 seated guests (including a dance floor) or 250 guests (without a dance floor) in a reception-style arrangement
Warwick Allerton Hotel Chicago also offers in-house catering services that feature a selection of premium menu options, including a Rehearsal Dinner Stations Menu, a Rehearsal Dinner Plated Menu and a 2014 Warwick Allerton Wedding Menu.
Having hosted a multitude of luxury weddings over the years, this sophisticated wedding venue on Michigan Avenue has received various testimonials and commendations of guests’ experiences, including recent five-star ratings from:
The Knot – 5-Star Rating
- Caitlin325 – March 25, 2014: "My husband and I recently celebrated our wedding at The Allerton and we could not be happier with the experience. Beau, our wedding planner, was attentive and helpful throughout the planning process. He certainly won over my parents!"
- Peframpton – January 1, 2014: "We had our wedding reception at the Tip Top Tap Ballroom in December and WOW! The views from the top floor are breathtaking and so romantic. The hotel has a unique Chicago feel that we could not find in the other 11 places we looked!!"
WeddingWire – 5-Star Rating
- Melanie – May 25, 2014: "Beau is absolutely amazing. The entire hotel is top notch, with beautiful finishes. The views from the Tip Top Tap ballroom cannot be beat."
- Michelle – September 28, 2014: "We had our wedding reception at the Allerton Hotel in the Tip Top Tap Ballroom. I fell in love upon first viewing. It is a beautiful, classic, & historic l&mark along Michigan Ave with amazing 270 degree views of the Chicago skyline. I love the fresh, modern & contemporary style."
Providing an alluring ambiance and attentive personal service, culinary expertise and ideally close proximity to major area attractions, this Chicago hotel with wedding space truly sets itself apart from other venues.
For more information regarding weddings and wedding services provided at Warwick Allerton Hotel Chicago, contact Beau Buttacavoli via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 440-1500.