Arabic Pastry Chef (Lebanese)
Warwick Babylon Hotel (Baghdad) is looking for an Arabic Pastry Chef (Lebanese Nationality)
Skill and Ability
- To ensure the consistent quality of all production
- To constantly develop and ensure the consistent production for all A la Carte Desserts
- To constantly develop breads used for sandwiches, burgers, and buffets to the highest standard.
- To constantly develop themed Buffet desserts setting up production cards and standards.
- To be responsible for cake and wedding cake decoration.
- To develop the High Tea product for the Warwick Club to the highest standard.
- To maintain consistency and quality of all cakes and pastries as required.
- To adjust and control food standards when required.
- To conduct training and implement standards where required.
- To ensure machines and fridges are operational and cleaned out after each use.
- To ensure ample supply of food for back up is in stock.
- To ensure work area maintains an excellent result of cleanliness at all times.
- To coordinate and delegate chefs whenever required and area most needed.
- To ensure all pastries are wrapped, labeled, dated and stored properly before closing shift. No food items are left on the floor.
- To attend any training sessions as scheduled and support kitchen operation as required.
- To be cooperative with immediate supervisors and support kitchen operation as required.
- To ensure proper rotation and handling on perishable food, (use old and then new items).
- To ensure safe food hygiene practices, you are required to attend an annual medical check.
Send your CV to: