Director of Sales & Marketing
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Professionally represent the hotel in the community and at industry organizations and events.
- Participate as team player when interacting with General Managers, Heads of Sales and/or Marketing, Revenue Managers and Reservations Managers.
- Assist with reports and/or competition data collection (tracking and market performance summaries).
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Understands the dynamics of market segmentation, business source tracking, and reservations channel management, public relations and social media.
- Possesses effective time management talents prioritizing when needed to deliver results.
- Is able to nurture and provide training, when needed, to enhance skill set levels.
- Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader. There is minimal direct supervision and position directly manages the approved regional associates that include specialized positions such as Social Media and sales executives that may be seasonal or in an entry level position.
- Knowledge of all Warwick Hotels & Resorts and applicable departments within.
- Ability to communicate customer / vendor needs and resolve complaints independently.
- Ability to identify and assist in developing accounts; overseeing the coordination of the actions for any accounts that have multiple location needs.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet websites and related search engines.
- Math skills, as well as budgetary analysis capabilities required.
Send your CV to: