Sales Executive - Brussels, Belgium
The Warwick Brussels is looking for a talented Sales Executive to strenghten its sales department.
New opportunity to join the Warwick Brussels as Sales Executive. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch. Additional language would be an advantage
- Experience in Hospitality Sales is mandatory
- Valid Driving License
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of Government & Corporate Segments (Transiant and Groups)
- Knowledge of Lanyon (or other RFP Management tool)
- Knowledge of Brussels and Flanders Markets
- Experience in Business Hotel
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field would be advantageous
- Monitoring and reporting of market trends/updates from assigned geographical area.
- Assertive and have confidence without arrogance.
- Commercially (targets and results) focused.
- Work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Have attention to detail and ability to work individually and along with the team.
- Have a positive attitude and an excellent customer focus.
- Have a very good planning & organizational skills.
- Have a Strong desire to develop self and others.
- Possess excellent communication skills, be fluent in English – spoken and written – the ability to anticipate guest needs and provide exceptional proactive service consistently.
- Have a degree or diploma in Hospitality / Tourism management or equivalent from a reputed university.
- Have a strong enthusiasm and willingness to exceed the expectations of customers and colleagues.
- Knowledge of Corporate & Government market is a must.
- Valid driving license is a must
Only short listed applicants will be contact for interview. Candidate MUST have a valid EU Working Permit and the ability to communicate fluently in French, English and Dutch.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com.