Assistant Group Financial Controller Europe - WHR - Brussels, EU
The European Corporate Office of Warwick Hotels & Resorts is looking for an Assistant Group Financial Controller - Europe to provide accurate information on Financial Control, Auditing and Reporting. You will collect and analyze financial information for the Group Financial Controller - Europe.
- Assist the Group Financial Controller - Europe in his duties.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts.
- Consolidate and analyze financial and market performance data (budgets, income statements, forecasts), taking into account company's goals and financial standing.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Follow up capital expenditures and renovation projects of the European properties.
- Reconcile and consolidate cash-flow of the European properties.
- Produce periodic recapitulative reporting for the Head Office.
- Audit accounts and procedures whenever necessary.
- Follow and recommend updates of Administratives and Financial procedures.
- Make financial analyzes on request of the Group Financial Controller - Europe.
- Minimum 3 years's working experience in financial control & audit in hotel industry.
- Proficient in Uniform System of Accounts for hotel industry.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office.
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages.
- Good presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis.
- Biligual French-English (both spoken and written).
- Position based in Brussels, Belgium; occasional travelling within Europe.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Economics or related field.
Please send your CV by e-mail to Mr. Eric Soukiassian