Global Account Sales Manager - WHR - Dubai, UAE
Whereas the Company wishes to optimize the sales & marketing strategy, exposure and sales activities of the Hotels in particular and of the WHR’s hotels secondarily, in the markets of MENA (“Territory”).
Sales services for the benefit of the Hotels and WHR as follows:
- Full market intelligence service about the competition and the travel trade markets, its actors and trends;
- Market research to qualify and quantify the potential tour operator, travel agency, OTA’s, group, conference, and incentive and consumer market for the Hotels and advise the outcome of such research to the Company;
- Strategic Outlines of FIT, groups and incentives sales activity plan, within 30 days from the signature date of this Agreement;
- Establish and distribute press statements (the contents of which are subject to the prior written approval of the Company) to the travel trade and media in the Territory;
- Attend trade fairs and promotional events in the Territory (subject to prior written agreement by the Company of the cost and expenses);
- Actively undertake sales activities in the Territory, focusing on negotiating best terms sales contracts between the Hotels and/or the Company and tour operators, travel agents, companies, group organizers, wedding planners etc.
- Sell and promote the Hotels at retail travel agencies with regular sales calls. Recommend appropriate communication strategy (postal and/or e-mailing) to tour operators, wholesalers, and retail travel agencies (graphic design and distribution to be undertaken by the Company);
- Evaluate the possibility of setting up joint marketing agreements with potential trade partners and submit relevant proposals to the attention and approval of the Company.
- Organize familiarization trips for travel industry professionals, group, conference, and incentive travel buyers (and their clients) and press trips for journalists, upon obtaining prior written approval of the Company of the related expense budget and list of participants;
- Provide the Company, on a monthly basis, with the comprehensive report on the sales and marketing activities undertaking in their Territory. If necessary, understate and be available for weekly calls (preferably via Skype or such other low-cost means of communication) with the Hotels and sales supervisor;
- Provide the Company with a yearly sales calendar activities including projected costs;
- Develop and maintain a detailed data base. Consultant agrees that the database created by the sales activities of the Consultant is and shall remain the exclusive property of the Company. The Consultant warrants that it shall not disclose the database to any third party without the prior written approval of the Company. The Consultant shall provide the Company with listings and updates of the data base on a monthly basis;
- Actively participate in the training of the Company sales team if needed;
- Actively participate in the preparation, presentation, and negotiation of the calendar of rates per source market including special offers.
CV to be sent to Mrs. Anika Hermans - email@example.com