Regional IT Manager MENA - WHR - Dubai, UAE
The MENA Corporate Office of Warwick Hotels & Resorts located in Dubai is looking for a Regional IT Manager with 5 years hospitality experience.
- Conduct system audit and ensure all users are aware of this function.
- Ensure correct User name and User password is used to login in the system to minimize interruption in the flow of network usage connection.
- Compile System audit report on a monthly basis.
- Respond to all user problems and log each problem separately for future consideration of changes.
- Recommend for new implementation and system configuration changes as and when required.
- Ensure the night auditors do a System backup every night and this must be logged in a proper logbook.
- Ensure an additional backup is done on a weekly basis and left offsite for security reasons.
- Conduct system virus update on a weekly basis and do the same for all users.
- Ensure all servers are in good running condition at all time.
- Consider Front Office and Reservation areas as priority. All IT related equipment in these areas must be in good running condition at all time.
- Conduct IT related training to all users.
- To implement Department procedures and measure performance versus results.
- To conduct and attend meetings as required.
- Maintain a clear line of communication with all users.
Please send your CV by e-mail to Ms. Noha Kanaan