Assistant Manager, Restaurant - Denver, CO
- Train, supervise, counsel and discipline restaurant staff for the efficient operation of the outlet. Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings communicating pertinent information to the staff,
- Interact positively with customers promoting hotel facilities and services.
- Resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties.
- Answer telephones in a clear voice, coordinate and document reservations.
- Organize special events in the restaurant such as receptions.
- Move throughout facility and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service standards are met.
- Utilize prescribed cash handling procedures to accurately charge customers, create forecast and revenue reports and write correspondence.
- Give guidance toward improvement and make necessary adjustments for consistency.
- Minimum of two years of restaurant and hospitality experience preferred.
- At least one year of restaurant management.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to supervise subordinate staff, including, but not limited to, assignment of duties, evaluating service, and taking disciplinary action when necessary.
- Ability to prepare and analyze data, figures and transcriptions prepared on and generated by computer.
- Knowledge of hotel food and beverage operations.
- Knowledge of food and alcoholic beverages.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of food service techniques and cost controls such as manpower, productivity, food cost and other expenses.
Please send your Resume/ CV to:
Director of Human Resources