Engineer-Painter - Denver, CO
- Complete work orders and visually assess the safe and efficient maintenance and operation of the physical structure(s) of the hotel, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems and any other related equipment.
- Completion of all routine maintenance on public spaces, meeting rooms, ballrooms, outlets, back of the house spaces, and grounds. Completion of all repairs, replacement, and renovation projects to offices and employee work areas.
- Follow prescribed safety procedures for personnel and equipment by the company and OSHA.
- Work with the Chief Engineer to maintain effective Energy Management and Preventive Maintenance programs and conduct special training for other operating departments on the safe and efficient use of equipment and energy in the hotel.
- Inform hotel department head on a regular basis regarding the specific and overall condition of the building structure(s), related systems, and equipment offering prudent, cost effective proposals for maintaining these systems. Access and input information into a computer and generate reports (if applicable).
- High school or equivalent education.
- At least one year of related applicable experience is preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader. There is minimal direct supervision.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must have thorough knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems, maintenance of records of power, water and fuel consumption
- Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature generally is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems; however, must be able to work in extreme temperatures like freezers (-10ºF) and boiler rooms (+110°F), possibly for one hour or more.
- The worker is subject to hazards: includes a variety of physical conditions, such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, electrical current, working on scaffolding and high places, exposure to high heat or exposure to chemicals.
- The worker is subject to atmospheric conditions: one or more of the following conditions that affect the respiratory system or the skin: fumes, odors, dusts, mists, gases or poor ventilation.
- The worker is subject to oils: there is air and/or skin exposure to oils and other cutting fluids.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space and to reach other locations of the hotel on a timely basis.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks occasionally.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
Send resume to email@example.com