- Prepare and execute all needed kitchen products and recipes.
- Prepare recipes as needed for Randolph’s and Catering, or as directed by supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary environment following all governing food handling regulations and practices.
- Maintain a safe work environment following all Warwick Denver hotel policies and procedures.
- Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature generally is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems; however, must be able to work in extreme temperatures like freezers (-10°F) and kitchens (+110°F), possibly for one hour or more.
- Walking and standing are required the rest of the working day. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
- Ability to physically handle knives, pots, mirrors, or other display items as well as grasp, lift and carry same from shelves and otherwise transport up to 50 pounds to every area of the kitchen. Ability to perform cutting skills on work surfaces, topped with cutting boards, three to four feet in height (banquet kitchen, prep kitchen, bake shop, etc.). Proper usage and handling of various kitchen machinery to include slicers, buffalo chopper, grinders, mixers, and other kitchen related equipment.
- Ability to physically self-demonstrate culinary techniques, i.e., cutting, cooking principles, plate presentation, safety and sanitation practices.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and lift up to 50 pounds on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 pounds occasionally.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- One to Two years experience in a scratch kitchen environment
- High school or equivalent education
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must possess basic computational ability
- Ability to read recipes and follow their instructions
Please send your Resume/ CV to: