Room Attendant- Warwick Denver Hotel
- Clean and reset guest bedroom and bathroom areas according to established standards.
- Organize and stock cleaning cart and organize linen closets on floors assigned.
- Complete accurately, and in a timely manner, any assigned paperwork.
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products to adhere to health standards.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills and executing special guest requests.
- Assist other housekeeping employees in maintaining clean and organized work and public areas.
- Working knowledge of applicable sanitation standards.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Most work tasks are performed indoors.
- Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
Send your Resume/Cover Letter to:
Human Resources Email: email@example.com