Chef de Partie
Warwick Doha is looking for a Chef de Partie.
- To adjust and correct food standards when required.
- To ensure butcher machines and fridges are operational and cleaned after each use.
- To maintain consistency and quality of all meat cuts as required.
- To ensure mis en place is ready before service begins.
- To ensure mis en place for next service is constantly carried out.
- To ensure ample supply of food for back up is in stock.
- To ensure work area maintains an excellent result of cleanliness at all times.
- To ensure working techniques and meat handlings are accurate with no unnecessary wastage.
- To coordinate and delegate chefs whenever required and area most needed.
- To ensure all meats are properly wrapped, labeled, dated and stored properly before closing shift, no food items are left on the floor.
- Proper thawing of perishable seafood and meats should be thawed in coolers, not left outside to thaw or in a sink with warm water, planning is required.
Send your CV to:
Director of Human Resources