Director of Sales and Marketing, Doha - Qatar
Warwick Doha is looking for a Director of Sales and Marketing (Arabic speaker, worked in GCC and Doha only, non-Egyptian and non-Lebanese because of visa issues).
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To oversee the preparation of monthly sales report and ensure timely submission of this to the General Manager’s office.
- Oversee the department in all administrative matters.
- Direct and follow up weekly / monthly / quarterly sales calls to local agents and corporate market.
- To set up and maintain an efficient filing system to ensure operational efficiency.
- To set up and maintain a trace system to ensure that timely follow up is carried out.
- To organize and co-ordinate site inspections for existing and prospective clients.
- To attend the various departmental meetings as required in the absence of the Director of Sales.
- To undertake special projects as directed by the Resort Manager and/or General Manager.
- To ensure that all enquiries are turned around within a maximum of 24 hours, that is, quotes, etc.
- To liaise with Group Operators and other external agencies to ensure that their activities are well coordinated for our clients.
- To oversee and be involved in the preparation of the annual marketing plan.
- Meeting and entertaining VIP guests.
- To be well informed of all daily events in the Hotel, that is, functions entertainment.
- To project and maintain a warm and gracious in-hour image to our guests and public alike.
- To be familiar with procedures relating to damage or loss of guest property.
- To work closely with all departments to ensure that tours, groups, convention business is handled efficiently.
- To maintain the highest standard of courtesy, friendliness and personal behavior when dealing with guests and fellow staff members.
Sen your CV & cover letter to Mrs. Lynne Inciong