Guest Relations Officer
Warwick Doha is looking for Female Arabic Guest Relations Officer to strenghten its team.
- To attend to all guests in respect of follow up matters, enquiries, assistance needed during arrival (registration & check-in), during their stay per departmental procedure.
- To co-ordinate with the Bell Captain ensuring a fast and efficient service for the delivery, collection and storage of guests’ luggage.
- To liaise closely with the Front Desk and Group Reservations in regards to the arrival and departure times for all tour groups and conventions.
- To maintain and update files and information on all local attractions and facilities that may be of interest to guests.
- To assist with referrals and bookings as required.
- To check the rooms of incoming VIP’s and returnees and ensure that any necessary expressions are placed in the room prior to arrival.
- To greet escort VIP guests to their rooms.
- To liaise with the Front Office Manager on a daily basis on any guest complaints and problems.
- To handle guest complaints, in accordance with the Hotel policy, reporting all complaints and incidents to management.
- To make daily courtesy calls to VIP and regular guests to ensure services such as laundry dry cleaning, room supplies are provided efficiently. (General Services).
Send your CV to:
Director of Human Resources