Sales Executive Arabic speaking
Warwick Doha is looking for a Sales Executive Arabic speaking (Jordan, Tunisian, Morocco and one from Philippines) preferably female.
- To carry out any other responsible duties as assigned by the Senior Sales Manager and/or Director of Sales.
- To continually monitor our competitor’s performance.
- To conduct and participate in brainstorm sessions regarding new theme parties, etc.
- To co-ordinate all group movements, including pre-check-ins, meet and greet, liaison with Tour Escorts account charges and reconciliations.
- Familiarize yourself with all aspects of the local and surrounding areas so that all group members and other guest enquiries are handled with the utmost efficiency.
- To liaise with Director of Sales, Reservations Supervisors, F&B Manager, Rooms Division Manager and other Department Heads as appropriate on any required tour proposal.
- To obtain group file prior to arrival and ensure all necessary arrangements for check-ins and stay are completed.
- To liaise regularly with Tour leaders and group members where appropriate so as to make sure that group members are enjoying their stay.
- To ensure that group accounts are correctly posted daily liaising with the Groups Coordinator.
- To ensure all group accounts have been reviewed properly and signed by the Tour Leader and payments made if possible.
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is required
- Minimum 3 years' experience
Send your CV to:
Director of Human Resources