MIST HOTEL & SPA by Warwick is currently looking for a Restaurant Manager.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To ensure all Management decisions are implemented. Advise Management of all events and make recommendations. Responsible for the day to day operations of Restaurant.
- To ensure that physical appearance of the restaurant is kept up to standard, initiate maintenance requests, specify urgency and personally follow up.
- To record any guest complaint in the log book.
- To ensure all side duties are carried out as specified in the restaurant manual.
- Beverage service must be maintained up to Warwick standard.
- Ensure readiness of restaurant for service on time, conducting daily briefings with service staff on anticipated business for the day / evening, general operational matters for review.
- To assist F&B Manager in running the restaurant as a separate profit center from other outlets to achieve forecasted revenue and control expenses.
- Be aware of public holidays.
- To assist F&B Manager in the administration of the restaurant.
- To be punctual, efficient and courteous, assuming a pleasant and helpful attitude towards each guest, never speaking in a loud voice to other employees.
- To constantly strive to give excellent and friendly service, making a point of greeting guests when in the restaurant.
- Attend Food and Beverage meetings in the absence of the F&B Manager.
- To ensure safe food hygiene practices, you are required to attend an annual medical check and ensure your staff carryout the same, coordinated with the Manager Human Resources.
- To respond to changes and trends as indicated by the industry and company/resort.
- Must be professional and courteous towards your work colleagues and maintain good working relations and always lead by example.
- Must attend all training programs held in-house or external.
Are you the talented individual we are looking for? Send your CV to:
Mr. Gerhard Stutz - General Manager