Your privacy is very important to Warwick International Hotels. To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following guidelines:
- This web site will explicitly ask when it needs information that personally identifies our customers or allows it to contact our customers ("Personal Information"). For travel professionals, you can review and edit the personal information you provided at this web site by visiting http://www.warwickhotels.com/. You will be asked to enter your Travel Agent/IATA number and email address before viewing your Personal Information.
- This web site and its service providers use Personal Information to operate the web sites, provide services, and to inform our customers of new features, services, and products. This web site may also carefully select other companies to send our customers information about their products or services (a "Secondary Use").
- If this web site intends to use Personal Information for a Secondary Use, we will not do so until we have provided our customers with an opportunity to affirmatively select such service.
- This web site may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law or with legal process served on Warwick International Hotels or any of its subsidiaries or affiliate companies or the web site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Warwick International Hotels or any of its subsidiaries or affiliate companies or this web site, and (c) act under urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Warwick International Hotels’ hotels, the web site, or the public.
- We use security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer services with limited access that are located in controlled facilities.
- Newsletter - If you did not object to the use of your e-mail address for advertising purposes when making your reservation or at a later point in time, we will store your e-mail address and use this to send you our newsletter to inform you about attractive offers and the special offers of our member hotels. We will not pass on your e-mail address to third parties. You may cancel our newsletter at any time using the link given in each edition of the newsletter; this will be free of charge to you, apart from the standard connection fees. We will then delete your e-mail address from our e-mail distribution list. If you subscribe to the newsletter, you agree Terms & Conditions, and must be at least eighteen (18) years old to subscribe.
- Special offers and promotions may apply for selective participating hotels only . They are always subject to hotel availability and may be restrictive to special terms and conditions of Warwick International Hotels.
- Contact form If you have entered data in our contact form we will use this data to communicate with you. Please do not send us any confidential data via the contact form, as this form of data transfer is not encrypted. We will not pass on your data to third parties.
If at any time a customer believes that this web site has not adhered to these principles, please notify Warwick International Hotels by e-mail at email@example.com and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.