Your privacy is very important to Warwick Hotels and Resorts. To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following guidelines:
- Personal Information We Collect - This website will explicitly ask when it needs information that personally identifies our customers or allows it to contact our customers (“Personal Information”). Personal Information can include, your name, address, age, gender, payment information, such as a credit card number, information related to your reservation, guest preferences, participation in a membership or loyalty program, if applicable, marketing and communication preferences. For travel professionals, you can review and edit the Personal Information you provided at this website by visiting http://www.warwickhotels.com/. You will be asked to enter your Travel Agent/IATA number and email address before viewing your Personal Information.
- Why We Collect Personal Information – This website and its service providers collect Personal Information to assist us in securing your reservation at one of our Warwick Hotels and Resorts properties and further allows us to contact you in relation to your reservation. Personal Information collected will be shared among our various properties. We may also use your Personal Information to send you periodic newsletters to inform our customers of new features, services, and products being offered by Warwick Hotels and Resorts.
- Personal Information Provided to Third Party Providers – Personal Information collected by this website may be sent to certain third party providers that work with the Warwick Hotels and Resorts to assist in providing marketing materials and periodic newsletters to our customers (“Secondary Use”). Personal Information used for a Secondary Use shall be done only upon your affirmative selection to receive such information. Third party providers working with the Warwick Hotels and Resorts are contractually obligated to protect your Personal Information.
- Disclosure of Personal Information – Warwick Hotels and Resorts may disclose Personal Information under the following circumstances: (i) to comply with applicable laws; (ii) to comply with and respond to legal process served on Warwick Hotels and Resorts or any of its subsidiaries or affiliate companies or the website; (iii) to protect and defend the rights or property of Warwick Hotels and Resorts or any of its subsidiaries or affiliate companies or this website, and (iv) to protect the personal safety of users of Warwick Hotels and Resorts’ hotels, the website, guests, employees or the public.
- Protection of Personal Information. Warwick Hotels and Resorts use security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We store Personal Information in secure locations and on computers with limited access and which are located in controlled facilities.
- Newsletter – If you did not object to the use of your e-mail address for advertising purposes when making your reservation or at a later point in time, we will store your e-mail address and use this to send you our newsletter to inform you about attractive offers and the special offers of our member hotels. We will not pass on your e-mail address to third parties. You may cancel our newsletter at any time using the link given in each edition of the newsletter; this will be free of charge to you, apart from the standard connection fees. We will then delete your e-mail address from our e-mail distribution list. If you subscribe to the newsletter, you agree Terms & Conditions, and must be at least eighteen (18) years old to subscribe.
- Contact Form – Data in our contact form is not encrypted. Please do not send any confidential data through the contact form. If you have entered data in our contact form we will use this data to communicate with you. The information in our contact form will not be passed along to third parties.
- Third-Party Websites and Services – Our website contains links to third party websites, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram and Linkedin. We are not responsible for the collection use, maintenance, sharing or disclosure of data and information by such third parties. If you chose to use such sites and provide your Personal Information, the privacy policies and terms of service on those sites are applicable. You should review the individual privacy policies and other service agreements applicable to those third parties prior to submitting your Personal Information.
- Revising Your Personal Information – If at any time you want update or change your Personal Information, you can do so by contacting email@example.com