The Hotel Barsey by Warwick, a luxury boutique hotel on the famous and trendy Avenue Louise is searching for a talented Sales Manager with strong experience on local Belgian Market (Corporate, Diplomatic and Entertainment).
Working for Warwick Hotels & Resorts, is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow.
- Fluent in English and French. Additional language such as Dutch would be an advantage
- Experience in Hospitality Field Sales of at least 2 years is mandatory
- Valid Driving License
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close sale
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of Transient Corporate Segment (Local and International)
- Knowledge of Lanyon (or other RFP Management tool)
- Strong understanding of Hoteligence Report
- Strong understanding of Consortia and GDS Distribution
- Experience in Business and/or luxury boutique Hotel
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field would be advantageous
- Monitoring and reporting of market trends/updates from assigned geographical area.
- Assertive and have confidence without arrogance.
- Commercially (targets and results) focused.
- Work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Have attention to detail and ability to work individually and along with the team.
- Have a positive attitude and an excellent customer focus.
- Have a very good planning & organizational skills.
- Have a Strong desire to develop self and others.
- Possess excellent communication skills, be fluent in French and English – spoken and written – the ability to anticipate guest needs and provide exceptional pro active service consistently.
- Have a degree or diploma in Hospitality / Tourism management or equivalent from a reputed university.
- Have a strong enthusiasm and willingness to exceed the expectations of customers and colleagues.
- Knowledge of Local Corporate market is mandatory.
- Valid driving license is a must.
- Functionnal Reporting line to Regional DOSM – Brussels
- Operational Reporting line to the Hotel Manager
Only short listed applicants will be contact for interview. Candidate MUST have a valid EU Working Permit and the ability to communicate fluently in French and English (Dutch is a big plus).
Ready to apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.