Regional Director of Sales & Marketing
Warwick Hotels and Resorts is seeking for an experienced, dynamic and creative Regional Director of Sales & Marketing for its Brussels hotels.
Main missions and objectives:
- Supervises all commercial and marketing activities of the 2 hotels in Brussels in collaboration with the Management.
- Set objectives, train, animate and develop the individual skills of each member of your team.
- Coordinates, plans with his sales and marketing team, the commercial actions of the two Warwick Hotels in Brussels in order to maximize the Revpar, optimize the revenue in rooms as well as the F&B including MICE.
- Establishment of a sales and marketing strategy in agreement with the Management: defines the priorities in terms of markets, segments, for both Hotels in Brussels
- Development of marketing plans and budgets (market analysis, target setting, strategies), designing and implementing promotional actions to optimize sales
- Defines the pricing policy in close collaboration with the Revenue Manager and Group Management in Brussels
- Represents our hotels in important events (trade shows, workshops, networking events ...)
- Participates in high-level trade negotiations, oversees business partnerships and follows constantly the key accounts of the two hotels in Brussels
- Analyses and controls sales results against targets
- Continuous monitoring of the evolution of the market and the competition and makes changes in the commercial strategy
- Coordinates with his team the multi-channel digital communication (on the website and social networks), in accordance with Group guidelines
- Ensures the reputation of the company
- University degree in management and marketing and / or hotel management and / or higher education
- Revenue Management background
- Good knowledge of the market and the business sector
- Sales / Marketing management technics of a department
- Knowledge of all segments, (Corporates, MICE, high-end leisure, ...)
- Proficiency in Foreign Languages (Trilingual): French, Dutch and English (written and spoken fluently)
- Experience as Sales Manager / Groups & Conventions / DOS&M booking at a local 4 & 5 * hotel and / or in a European capital.
- Others Knowledge of the local and international hotel market,
- Proficient with computer tools (Opera + S & C), management of GDS, ...
- A good knowledge of digital marketing applied to the hotel industry and tourism is necessary
- Analytical and synthesis capacity
- Creative sense
- Dynamism, rigor
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please send your detailed resume with pictures and references to the following email address: email@example.com