Digital Marketing and Distribution Coordinator - Denver, CO
The role of the Digital and Distribution Coordinator is to ensure all tasks directed for the hotels are implemented at the highest standard and within allocated timelines. These include and are not limited to: CMS moderation, email marketing campaigns and paid search SEM and retargeting coordination, QA audits of campaigns via IBE, distribution CRS troubleshooting, parity audits, and social media coordination at corporate level. This position will support the digital marketing and distribution department and will assist and coordinate all e-Commerce and electronic distribution related tasks. This position will make an impact by their contribution in the day to day website management, coordination of all digital marketing campaigns and initiatives. This role will work closely with the Sales and Marketing and Revenue departments at the hotel level as well.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications and skills to be considered for the position:
- Hospitality industry experience a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Comfortable, confident and enthusiastic when working within tight deadlines
- Creativity and idea generating initiatives
- Proficient and articulate writing skills
- Proficient with Adobe Photo shop
- Actively support and evolve the organization’s e-commerce, distribution and branding strategies
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with coworkers and employees in other departments; Interacts with corporate regional teams, including executives and hotel level management teams
- Ability to effectively and consistently meet deadlines and production targets while flexible enough to deal effectively with change
- Proficient skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Possesses the ability to create high impact, concise, content specific communications
- HTML knowledge highly desirable
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supports the Corporate Digital and Distribution global initiatives directly reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager and the Group Director of Ecommerce and Distribution to help execute e-marketing and digital campaigns and will help drive, develop, maintain and implement successful corporate actions for the digital marketing and distribution dept.
Essential Functions, but not limited to:
- Content Management System moderation for the website.
- Perform party audits of the website and booking engine on a regular basis.
- Provide training and support to hotels on the Content Management system and CRS system and provide ongoing support and instruction to hotel staff responsible for hotel website maintenance, which includes creating and developing documentation resources for staff CMS use.
- Organizes as necessary to ensure that each hotel consistently adheres to our e-marketing, social media, digital marketing guidelines and best practices.
- Email marketing and Search Engine Marketing coordination and support.
- Supports and monitors hotel level admins who are responsible for hotel social media content and animation.
- Manages internal communications for digital marketing and social media initiatives to WHR hotels.
- Social Media management admin and support for WHR USA hotels.
- Design digital collateral ( copy and graphics) for e marketing and social media campaigns as required.
- Will provide support in SOP creation and modification for the digital marketing and distribution department.
- Will provide support and coordinate loyalty marketing campaigns and guest transactional communication.
- Will coordinate and support special digital marketing and distribution projects.
- Compiling performance data via the CRS system , Google Analytics for corporate roll up reports.
- Creation of reports for corporate level use.
- Ad hoc reporting
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per standards.
To apply please contact:
Director of Human Resources
By submitting this application form, you agree that your personal data will be processed to review your application. More information is available in our Privacy Notice.