Executive sous-chef or Chef de Cuisine - MENA
Executive sous-chef or Chef de Cuisine (German-speaking preferred).
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To ensure that all outlet kitchens adhere to Company and Hotel Policies and procedures and Minimum Standards.
- To ensure that each Chef de Cuisine prepares and updates the relevant section of the department Operations Manuals.
- To monitor food standards in each outlet and banquet.
- To work with the Outlet Chef de Cuisine to take corrective action where appropriate.
- To keep the Chefs de Cuisine up to date with seasonally available meats, fish and produce on the local market.
- To assist the Materials Manager in setting the performance standards for the commissary kitchen.
- To assist in the development of product specifications for all menus.
- To give final approve to all menus so that they meet Warwick International standards and the needs of the local market.
- To encourage Chefs de Cuisine to be innovative and creative.
- To ensure product consistency in quality of appearance and taste
- To oversee the Outlets that they maintain a high quality operation in service and cleanliness.
- To assist the Outlet Managers in their daily responsibilities.
- To assist the Purchasing Manager in the cost effective production of raw materials.
- To liaise closely with the Purchasing Manager in the event of price fluctuation of fresh products.
- To assist the Director of Food & Beverage in ensuring that all products are market oriented.
- To continuously test, along with the Chefs de Cuisine, new products on the market.
- To conduct meetings with the Director of Food & Beverage and the Outlet Management Teams.
- To share with the Director of Food & Beverage the responsibility to maximize revenue and profits.
- To co-ordinate the Stewarding requirements of the Kitchens.
- To be responsible for the accurate maintenance of food recipe data.
Send your CV to:
Ms. Noha Kanaan