Front Desk Agent - Denver, CO
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival. Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation, address, and credit information. Provide outstanding customer service and name usage in guest interactions.
- Accept payment for guests’ accounts both at the time of registration and at checkout. Maintain a house bank and make a deposit and accurate report of receipts daily. Cash checks and exchange currency for guests.
- Issue key to and control entrance of safety deposit boxes. Post miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Assist concierge in handling mail and facsimiles and providing guest with information regarding hotel facilities and local attractions.
- Book reservations for those guests who approach the Front Desk.
- Ability to work well under pressure, dealing with many arrivals and departures within a short period of time.
- Previous customer service experience .
- Previous hotel front desk experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous cashiering experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Opera is preferred.
- Previous guest relations training is preferred.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently input information into computer systems.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers both within and outside of your department.
Please send your Resume/ CV to:
Director of Human Resources