Mini-Bar Attendant - Denver, CO
Provide guests with a fully stocked and well-maintained mini-bar on a consistent basis throughout their stay.
- Inventory all guest mini-bars on a daily basis and post the appropriate charges to the room prior to guest departure.
- Clean and defrost the mini-bars regularly and consistently.
- Inspect all equipment and ensure excellent working condition. If any repairs are required, fill out a maintenance request form and forward same to the Engineering Department.
- Maintain a fully stocked inventory of all mini-bar items. If par level is low, order the necessary items from the storeroom.
- Stock the mini-bar cart with the necessary items in order to maintain the par level on a daily basis.
- Perform general cleaning tasks utilizing cleaning products to adhere to health and safety standards.
- Cross-train in the areas of Room Attendant, Service Express Attendant, and/or Service Express Agent in order to assist during high business levels.
- Additional duties as necessary and assigned.
- Superior Customer Service skills.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team to consistently deliver a quality product.
- Able to handle objects, reach with arms and hands, push a cart weighing 100-150 lbs., and lift 50-70 lbs, pull, bend, stoop, and perform upward reaching for an extended period of time.
- Prior inventory experience.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Please send your Resume/ CV to: