Night Auditor - Denver, CO
The Night Auditor is a key member of the Guest Services team responsible for the overnight operation of Warwick Denver Hotel, verifying accuracy of guest accounts, balancing charges and revenues, as well as assisting with all aspects of guest services.
The Night Auditor or Guest Services Agent is typically the guest’s first interaction with Warwick Denver, it is critical we make sure their interaction is consistently positive and in line with standards. As Night Auditor, you are responsible for ensuring we provide the highest level of guest service and our standards are met and maintained at all times. A Night Auditor must have a positive and professional upbeat personality with the desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
- Greet guests in a friendly and professional manner according to Warwick Denver standards.
- Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their requests.
- Perform accurate check-ins and check-outs of guests daily.
- Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner.
- Make reservations over the phone and in person and ensure all aspects of the room reservation procedure are followed, including bookings, confirmation and cancellations policies.
- Responsible for a cash float throughout your shift and ensuring all floats balance correctly at the end of shift.
- Listening to guest’s complaints or concerns and resolving their issue in a timely manner
- Manage nightly hotel operations.
- Verify revenue from all sources is accurately balanced, follow up on any discrepancies
- Post any transactions as needed.
- Perform End of day procedures and produce daily reports for departments and department heads.
- Compile and run statistical reports for all departments and transfer information to our Accounting department.
- Two-years experience in Guest Services, with strong knowledge of Opera preferred.
- Experience in Night Audit, with an accounting background.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to enhance the service standards throughout the operation.
- Excellent communication, guest service and time management skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to organize, plan ahead and manage workload.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment.
- Knowledge of the hotel industry and the hotel boutique concept.
- Excellent computer skills preferred.