Rooms Inspector - Denver, CO
Responsible for the inspection of the hotel rooms and suites in line with the Warwick Denver’s Standards. This position requires an extremely high standard from the incumbent and the ability to respond with a sense of urgency for complete guest satisfaction. In addition to room inspections and general quality control, this position involves maintaining par levels of supplies for department, initiating departmental recognition programs and continuous development and training opportunities for staff.
- Inspect guest rooms and public spaces to ensure compliance with cleanliness, maintenance and set-up standards, as well as verifying status of spaces.
- Ensure brand standard implementation, handling guest challenges with care and concern, and ensuring guest requests are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Communicate throughout the day with Front Office and other departments to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Manage administrative functions in accordance with established standards.
- Responsible to assist in the administration of supplies including the inventory of all housekeeping items.
- Responsible to assist in training, disciplining, and performance management for the housekeeping department.
- As needed fulfill all job responsibilities expected of room attendants, house persons and public area attendants; including all general cleaning functions within the hotel.
- Supervise staff on the floor with inspections of rooms, linen closets, public space, and security of linen areas.
- Respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Responsible for making sure that the room attendants and housemen follow company policies and procedure.
- 2-3 years of housekeeping experience in hotels or equivalent.
- 1-2 years supervisory experience or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in primary languages, both written and verbal.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time and access all areas of the hotel.
Please send your Resume/ CV to: