Steward - Denver, CO
- Clean and sanitize all china, glassware, silverware, flatware, pots and pans in the hotel.
- Ensure restaurant and banquet kitchens have the requisite amounts of the above to properly open their shifts and that there are sufficient Queen Mary’s and racks in which to place dirty dishes, silver, pots, and pans.
- Responsible for the proper sanitation and cleanliness of all kitchens and food preparation areas, including ovens, grills, stoves, hoods, fryers, preparation slicers, steam kettles, tables and floors, hand sinks and trashcans.
- Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems; however, must be able to work in extreme temperatures like freezers (-10°F) and kitchens (+110°F), possibly for one hour or more.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to four hours in length.
- Must have the ability to bend, squat and lift up to 50 pounds including, but not limited to, pots
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 pounds on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space and to reach other locations of the hotel on a timely basis.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously.
- No prior experience required. Prior hospitality experience preferred.
- Requires good communication skills.
Hourly Rate: $11.00/hour
Please send your Resume/ CV to: