Energy saving in commercial, public and industries is becoming a very important and necessary element, that cannot be avoided.
The concern of the owner and management of the Warwick Doha is to consider the Energy saving subject as one of the primary criteria in the hotel this year.
It is our aim to become Green Key certified. We can rely on the implication of all our stakeholders and team members to achieve this goal.
• Energy & Water Conservation
• High-efficiency lighting in guest rooms
• High-efficiency lighting in public areas
• Regular preventive maintenance
• Green Key activity
• Waste Minimization
• Dumpster monitoring
• Environmentally preferred suppliers
• Environmentally preferred products
• Sustainable food and beverage options
• Enhanced Indoor Environmental Quality
• Green Housekeeping
• Integrated pest management practices
• Raising Awareness
• Sustainable Meetings Practices
• Carbon-offset reduction
Welcome Home, Warwick Journeys Member. Designed for convenience this website allows you to manage your profile and preferences, gain access to member exclusive offers and benefits, and manage your reservations booked on WarwickHotels.com.
Please agree to the terms & conditions to continue.