Restaurant Manager - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Salsabil Hotel by Warwick is looking for Hotel Professionals to join our Pre-Opening Team.
If you are:
- Arabic Speaker
- 3 to 4 years on a similar position or 3 to 4 years of experience within international hotel chain
- Should be open to challenges and ready to travel on Single Status
- Preferably from a reputed Hotel Management School
- To ensure all Management decisions are implemented. Advise Management of all events and make recommendations. Responsible for the day to day operations of Restaurant.
- To ensure that physical appearance of the restaurant is kept up to standard, initiate maintenance requests, specify urgency and personally follow up.
- To record any guest complaint in the log book.
- To ensure all side duties are carried out as specified in the restaurant manual.
- Beverage service must be maintained up to Warwick standards
- Ensure readiness of restaurant for service on time, conducting daily briefings with service staff on anticipated business for the day / evening, general operational matters for review.
- To assist F&B Manager in running the restaurant as a separate profit center from other outlets to achieve forecasted revenue and control expenses.
- Be aware of public holidays and events
- To assist F&B Manager in the administration of the restaurant
- To be punctual, efficient and courteous, assuming a pleasant and helpful attitude towards each guest, never speaking in a loud voice to other employees.
- To constantly strive to give excellent and friendly service, making a point of greeting guests when in the restaurant.
- Attend Food and Beverage meetings in the absence of the F&B Manager.
- To ensure safe food hygiene practices, you are required to attend an annual medical check and ensure your staff carryout the same, coordinated with the Manager Human Resources.
- To respond to changes and trends as indicated by the industry and company.
- Must be professional and courteous towards your work colleagues and maintain good working relations and always lead by example.
- Must attend all training programs held in-house or external.
If you are the right candidate we are searcing for, send your cv to: