- Welcome and escort guests to and from their rooms and assist with luggage.
- Provide door assistance and luggage service to the guests as well as delivery of items to guest rooms.
- Store guest baggage upon request and assist with the loading and unloading of baggage into and out of automobiles. Summon taxis upon request.
- Handle all group baggage transfers and amenity deliveries to ensure proper handling and completion.
- Maintain the check-in station for appearance, organization, and operational effectiveness.
- Candidate must have attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Must have valid driver’s license, clean driving record.
- Ability to operate both manual and automatic transmissions.
- Candidate must also have excellent presentation, guest service and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Knowledge of Denver and surrounding area strongly preferred.
- Heavy lifting as required.
Pay Rate: $9.30 +tips
Please send your Resume/ CV to: